Lotte Travel Case
It's spring, which means it will soon be summer, which means vacations!
I've always had a bee in my bonnet about the Dopp kit. It's wonderful in its utility. It works and I can appreciate that.
I am, however, greedy, and I want more. Being self-employed for over 10 years means that I don't do on vacation very often so when I really get away, I don't just want something that works. If I have to use it twice a day, everyday, I want the object to add to the the loveliness of a vacation.
I happen to have travelled more than usual lately, and I've taken the Lotte Travel Case each time. I have to say, everytime I put it in a suitcase or go to find my toothbrush at the end of a day away from home, I really brings a little pleasure to the activity. It packs neatly and sits nicely on a counter, with my well-loved products all "at your service ma'am". It makes living out of a suitcase appealing. And even when I'm at home, in my everyday life, it sits on my dresser as a good-looking storage object that reminds me of that last holiday, and that I ought to plan the next.
I designed my perfect travel kit, but perhaps not yours. I've been told our Lotte Travel Case is, for some, too small.
I'm very lazy when I travel and pack as little as I can get away with; daily contact lens packs take up the most space in my case. I never knew, until I started perusing the beauty blogs (Thank you Into the Gloss) how much grooming there is in the world!
I know it's personal, but I need to know more:
1. I hoard small bottles and will decant my regular stuff into smaller containers. Do you bother with travel sizes?
2. If you use it, does your preferred deodorant come in a smaller size?
3. What takes up the most space in your travel case?
4. Does your stuff explode and leak everywhere? Or do you take the precaution of wrapping bottles up, just in case?
5. Do you travel with more than one of each thing? Like more than one eyeliner? Razor blades?
Send your suggestions privately by using our Contact form or publicly comment below.
If you're so inclined, show me your travel necessities on Instagram by tagging @studiobartleby!
And in the name of research, thank you, in advance.